Top 10 Restaurants at Walt Disney World
Visiting a new city can be intimidating, where will you eat, where will you stay? The same question can be asked for those visiting Walt Disney World Orlando. Since there are quite a few parks, we’ll start this series with the Magic Kingdom and provide you with a list of what we consider the top 10 restaurants at Walt Disney World.
Orlando Limo Service is here to not only provide you with this comprehensive list, but also to provide you with an exceptional airport limousine service. With our service you’ll receive a professional chauffeur and a luxury vehicle of your choice.
Why not choose to have a private airport limousine transportation service? Arrive at Walt Disney World in style and comfort and have the peace of mind of not having to worry about directions or parking. Let’s now take a look at this incredible list of restaurants you have to visit next time you’re at Walt Disney World Orlando.
Restaurants at Walt Disney World Orlando
Walt Disney World is such a great place to visit for the young and old alike, but you know you’ll get hungry with all of that excitement. This is the most magical place on the planet and there are many visitors that come here for just the food experience.
That’s right, the foodie scene at Disney World is a real thing and because of that, we felt the need to start this restaurant series. Check out our list below of what we think are the top 10 best places to eat at in the Magic Kingdom.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table:
- Visit this most magical restaurant located inside Cinderella Castle, this unique dining experience offers guests a meal with Disney princesses. We recommend that you make a reservation, the atmosphere here is magical.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant:
- Located in Beast’s Castle, this restaurant offers guests the choice of breakfast, lunch and a fine-dining experience for dinner. The theme of this restaurant is based on Disney’s Beauty and the Beast and it offers a very enchanting atmosphere.
- The Crystal Palace:
- To change things up, try this buffet-style meal with Winnie the Pooh and his friends in a Victorian setting – this is a great restaurant for a meal with a character and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Liberty Tree Tavern:
- This colonial-themed restaurant offers visitors an all-you-can-eat American-style meal for lunch and dinner – it’s also known for its roast turkey with all of the traditional fixings.
- Skipper Canteen:
- Head on over to Adventureland, Skipper Canteen features dishes with an adventurous twist and is inspired by the Jungle Cruise – offering unique flavors from around the world.
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant:
- Are you a fan of The Lady and the Tramp? Then this Italian restaurant is for you! Tony’s offers guests a casual dining experience with all of the classic Italian dishes.
- Columbia Harbour House:
- Are you perhaps looking for something lighter and more casual? Then this quick-service restaurant is for you! This restaurant serves seafood, sandwiches, and salads – we recommend you try the lobster roll or the fried shrimp!
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café:
- Here’s another quick-service option for those on a tight Disney schedule, this restaurant in Frontierland and serves Tex-Mex fare; guests can build their own nachos, tacos, or fajitas.
- Sleepy Hollow:
- This fabulous restaurant is known for its delicious waffle sandwiches, and is another quick-service spot that is great for breakfast or lunch. We recommend that you try the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich.
- Casey’s Corner:
- Head over to Casey’s Corner, located on Main Street for a quick-service restaurant that specializes in hot dogs and corn dog nuggets. This is a great place for those looking for a quick stop on the way to the next ride!
The next thing you should consider when planning your Walt Disney World vacation is how you’ll get from the airport to your hotel or resort. Orlando Limo Service can help you with that. We offer a wide range of luxury vehicles and provide you with a professional chauffeur.
Making Your Reservation with Orlando Limo Service
Making a reservation for your airport limousine service is so simple and can be done by filling out our secure online reservation form. You’ll be prompted to provide us with your arrival information and what vehicle you will need. This will also be your opportunity to let us know if you will be requiring a child seat.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Please feel free to contact our customer service at any time. We can be reached by phone at 407-442-2744 or by email at email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, we try to respond to messages as quickly as we can, give us a like and we’ll see you in Orlando soon!