Located 12.6 miles from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) is Aquatica Orlando! It’s about a 15 minute drive and you can count on Elegance Limo Service to make sure that you get there in comfort and stress free.
Florida is really hot in the summer, we’re not even exaggerating, so Aquatica Orlando is the place you need to plan on spending a day cooling off. Orlando is home to many iconic theme parks such a Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, just to name a few.
There’s the Space Coast which is home to the historic Coca Beach and Coca Beach Pier and the Kennedy Space Center. The list goes on and on with shops and restaurants, there’s never a dull moment when you’re visiting Florida.
Aquatica Orlando has made sure that your experience is a great one and one that you’ll never forget. Spend the day with family and friends and cool off in the lazy river or have a thrilling ride on one of the water slides. There’s so much to do, you’ll need to come back again!
Siles, Rivers and Pools at Aquatica Orlando
When it comes to exciting thrills, Aquatica is the place to be that’s for sure. A new slide has just become available, it’s called the Reef Plunge and it takes you on a wild adventure “eye-catching translucent cutouts and rings, plus a faster finish and redesigned exit, on Reef Plunge.”
The list below are all the slides, rivers and pools that you can try out and experience the full Aquatic experience!
- Riptide Race: “On your mark, get set, go! Slide into all-new excitement on Riptide Race, the world’s tallest dueling racer.”
- Karekare Curl: “Experience a feeling of weightlessness aboard KareKare Curl”
- Ray Rush: “Our brand-new family raft slide is making a splash at Aquatica Orlando.”
- Cutback Cover & Big Surf Shore: “One thing that makes Aquatica so unique, make that two things, are the giant, side-by-side wave pools you won’t find anywhere else in the U.S.”
- IHU’s Breakaway Falls: “Brave the watery free-fall on Ihu’s Breakaway Falls® – the steepest multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando.”
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove: “If you’re a kid, Kata’s Kookaburra Cove® is the coolest place in the park to be.”
- Loggerhead Lane: “Take a load off your feet and hop on a lazy river ride down Loggerhead Lane.”
- Roa’s Rapids: “Roa’s Rapids race you along an action river ride through the white waters of Aquatica.”
- Tassie’s Twisters: “Tassie’s Twisters is one of the wackiest rides we’ve ever imagined. In fact, getting there is part of the fun.”
- Taumata Racer: “If you’re looking for the biggest thrill in the park, you’ve found it. Meet Taumata, a high-speed competitive mat ride where eight racers rip down a staggeringly steep hill, head first.”
- Walhalla Wave: “Walhalla Wave is a thrilling ride for the whole family, zooming you through a 6-story maze of twists, turns, and tunnels before you surge back out into daylight.”
- Walkabout Waters: “With its whimsical character and a seemingly endless sea of fun, Walkabout Waters is one of the most talked-about places in the park for kids.”
- Whanau Way: “This quadruple slide tower offers riders four different high-speed experiences.”
Where to Eat, Shop and Relax
If you need a break from the waterslides, rivers and pools, Aquatica offers a nice place to take a break. The Cabanas offer a peaceful place to take a break, relax and get some sun. After all you are on vacation and that means relaxation!
“Steal away to your own beachfront or poolside hideaway at Aquatica Orlando with one of our many private cabana rentals. Aquatica cabanas are available in a variety of sizes and locations to always accommodate your relaxation needs.”
There are lots of place to find food and to do some shopping, you’re able to choose from a variety of restaurants. These restaurants are available all day, plus the park offers a dining package which means every 90 minutes you can grab a meal, snack or dessert.
No visit to a theme park is complete without getting a few souvenirs or gifts! Aquatica Orlando offers two great shops to choose from, Adaptations and Kiwi Traders. You have the choice of jewelry to apparel!
Transportation with Elegance Limo Service
You’ve planned your vacation and you’re ready to go, the last thing you need to worry about is how you’ll navigate this new city. Why bother dealing with this sort of stress when you’re suppose to be relaxing? Count on Elegance Limo Service and our airport ground transportation service.
Elegance Limo Service offers a wide variety of luxury vehicles that can accommodate small to large groups. This is a private limo service with transportation to and from all the international and regional airports in the area. Simply make your reservation online at anytime or feel free to contact us by phone at 407-442-2744, or by email at email@example.com.