Port Canaveral Transportation by Elegance Limo Service
With Elegance Limo Service, you have an option to choose from a wide variety of luxury vehicles for your transportation to Port Canaveral.
To catch your cruise (Disney, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian), this is where your dream vacation starts! You’ll have the choice to select a stretch limousine, a SUV, a luxury sedan or for luxury Vans for larger groups and families.
Depending on the size of your group, you can choose our SUV stretch limousines that hold up to 16 people, luxury vans that can hold up to 12 people or our minibuses which can hold up to 28 people. So whether you’re gathering for a family reunion, a bachelorette weekend, or just a good time with your favorite people, we’ll get you where you want to be on time and in immaculate vehicles.
Max People : 22
About Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral is the second-busiest cruise port in the world with over 4.5 million passengers cruising out of the Port each year. With a new terminal currently under construction, the capacity of Port Canaveral is to further increase in 2020.
- Distance from Orlando Airport: 45 miles
- Number of Terminals: 5 (plus 1 under construction and one casino ship terminal)
- Passengers Carried Each Year: 4.5 million
- Cruise Ship Dockings Each Year: 580+
Port Canaveral is located to the east of Central Florida, approximately an hour from Orlando. Just to the north of the Port is located the famous Kennedy Space Center.
Cruises Disembarking from Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral is home to some of the world’s largest cruise lines. These include the Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Carnival and Disney cruise lines. Each of these cruise lines have several ships disembarking from the Port.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises – Enchantment of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas
- Carnival Cruises – Carnival Liberty, Carnival Elation, Carnival Mardi Gras
- Disney Cruises – Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy
- Norwegian Cruises – Norwegian Sun, Norwegian Dawn
For further information on any of the cruise lines, you can find their contact information here
Getting to Port Canaveral (Transportation)
Plenty of options are available for passengers to get to Port Canaveral if you are flying into or staying in the Orlando area. However, convenience is the key here. There’s a thriving transportation industry that caters to cruise passengers to get them back and forth between Orlando and the cruise terminals. Among the options available are shuttles, taxis, buses and limousine rentals.
Here are the distances and times to get to Port Canaveral from a number of popular spots in the region.
- Orlando Airport: 45 miles | 45 minutes
- Disney World: 67 miles | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Universal Studios: 60 miles | 1 hour
- Downtown Orlando: 55 miles | 55 minutes
- Kennedy Space Center: 18 miles | 30 minutes
- Cocoa Beach: 5 miles | 10 minutes